Apply for Renewable Energy finance
Nedbank Solar Finance
AWPower is a Nedbank-Approved Solar Supplier
Unlock Solar Power with AWPower and Nedbank Solar Finance, powered by MFC
Are you ready to embrace the power of solar energy and bid farewell to loadshedding and rising electricity costs?
Look no further! AWPower, in partnership with Nedbank Solar Finance, powered by MFC, brings you an exclusive opportunity to finance your solar panel installation and energy solutions, hassle-free.
AWPower is a Nedbank-approved energy solutions provider. We offer you an easy and seamless way to finance renewable and solar energy products for your home or business.
If you know your solar or renewable energy requirements, get in touch with us today so that we can provide you with an estimate to get the ball rolling towards financing your installation. If you need more info, continue reading further below.
How to Secure Your Solar Financing with Nedbank Solar Finance, powered by MFC
Getting started with financing your solar journey is quick and straightforward. Follow these simple steps to unlock the potential of solar panels for your home or business:
Essential requirements for your application
Before you apply, please note important information and required documentation.
- You have to be a South African citizen with a valid identity card/document.
- The solar or renewable energy solution you want to finance must be new. No used, demo or second-hand solutions are permitted.
- The amount you want financed must be more than R50 000.
- If you are not the registered owner of the property, or if the property is a sectional title, MFC will give you a consent waiver document that must be approved by the registered owner and/or trustees. This signed document must be sent back to Nedbank, a solar financing company, to proceed with the application.
- If the property where the goods are installed is rented by the principal debtor, a minimum deposit of 50% will be required. This percentage may however be increased due to additional risk considerations.
- A copy of the front and back of your valid South African identity card/document.
- Proof of residential address registered in your name not older than 3 months.
- Proof of your income, not older than 3 months.
- Your latest 3 months’ stamped bank statements.
- A renewable energy installation quote/invoice from AWPower – an approved Nedbank solar installer.
- A comprehensive insurance cover quote for the solar panel installation.
Once you have your Initial Cost Estimate from us – apply here:
Why Wait? Go Solar Today!
The future of energy is green, and AWPower and Nedbank Solar Finance, powered by MFC are here to help you embrace it. Say goodbye to loadshedding woes and exorbitant electricity bills. Take control of your energy future with AWPower and Nedbank Solar Finance, powered by MFC.
Take the first step towards an energy-efficient future. Contact us today to schedule your needs analysis and discover the power of solar energy and affordability of solar finance solutions.